Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) is the term used to denote a student’s successful completion of coursework toward a certificate or degree. Federal regulations require the Office of Financial Aid to monitor Satisfactory Academic Progress for all financial aid recipients each semester.
All graduate students are expected to remain in good academic standing throughout the entire course of their graduate program. To be in good academic standing, a graduate student must make satisfactory progress toward fulfilling degree requirements, including the completion of critical degree milestones as set forth by the academic program. The student must also maintain a minimum semester and overall GPA of 3.0.
Good academic standing is a requirement for:
- Holding a Graduate Assistantship
- Receiving a fellowship or scholarship
- Advancing to candidacy for a graduate degree
- Going on a leave of absence
- Obtaining a graduate certificate or degree from Oakland University.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Educational Leadership
- Schools, Students and Educational Equity
- Theories and Techniques of Leadership
- School Finance and Business Administration
- Staff and Curriculum Development for School Improvement
- Law for Teachers and Administrators
- Internship for School Leaders I
- Internship for School Leaders II
- Culminating Master's Practicum in Educational Leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, Local
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Educational Research View 1506 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Admission to graduate study at Oakland University is selective. In making admission recommendations to Graduate Study and Lifelong Learning, each department assesses the potential of applicants for success in the program by examining their undergraduate records, goal statement, letters of recommendation, prerequisite courses and any other admission requirements established by the academic department.
International1027 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1027 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1027 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1027 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State738 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 738 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.