The graduate degree enables you to deliver clinical and therapeutic services, administration and staff supervision, policy analysis, community development, organizational planning and advocating, which effectively meets the needs of South Dakota and surrounding regions.
Clinical social workers assess, diagnose and treat patients facing emotional and mental issues. This process involves an understanding of psychology, interviewing skills and counseling procedures. All states require master's-level clinical social workers to have a license, and most require continuing education units.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Social Policy Analysis
- History And Philosophy Of Social Work
- Generalist Practice I: Individuals And Families
- Research Methods
- Practice With Small Groups
- Diversity And Social Justice In Rural And Urban Communities
- Human Behavior In The Social Environment
- Field Education
- Advanced Social Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Fully structured
- Regular optional meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesSocial Work View 353 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- Applicants must meet all the requirements of the Graduate School for admission.
- Baccalaureate degree must be from an institution with full regional accreditation.
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or graduate GPA of 3.0 or better, based on a 4.0 scale for the conferred degree or demonstration from the applicant to maintain a 3.0 in graduate study. This can be demonstrated if a student has successfully completed two or more graduate courses.
International627 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 627 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National627 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 627 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State326 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 326 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.