The Social Work graduate degree at University of South Dakota enables you to deliver clinical and therapeutic services, administration and staff supervision, policy analysis, community development, organizational planning and advocating, which effectively meets the needs of South Dakota and surrounding regions.
Clinical social workers assess, diagnose and treat patients facing emotional and mental issues. This process involves an understanding of psychology, interviewing skills and counseling procedures. All states require master's-level clinical social workers to have a license, and most require continuing education units.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social Policy Analysis
- History And Philosophy Of Social Work
- Generalist Practice I: Individuals And Families
- Research Methods
- Practice With Small Groups
- Diversity And Social Justice In Rural And Urban Communities
- Human Behavior In The Social Environment
- Field Education
- Advanced Social Policy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Sociology View 355 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- All graduate applications are submitted through a Centralized Application Service (CAS). Applicants need to submit all required application materials and pay the $35 application fee. The application fee cannot be waived or deferred and is non-refundable.
- Some programs require letters of recommendation. Please see specific graduate program requirements for details. The letters of recommendation are requested in CAS and should be submitted by the reference through the CAS Evaluator Portal.
- One official transcript (in English or with translation) verifying receipt of an undergraduate degree or equivalent degree from an institution with regional accreditation and previous graduate credit and degrees must accompany an application.
International647 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 647 USD per credit during 12 months.
National647 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 647 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State336 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 336 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Vermillion
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.