A Adult and Higher Education graduate program at University of South Dakota reflects the implicit assumptions about the knowledge, skills, and philosophy of the field of study.
Consistent with this, considerable evidence shows that learning is facilitated when the student/learner participates in the process of learning. The Adult and Higher Education program encourages the student/learner to be a participant in the process, to choose directions, make worthwhile contributions, and satisfactorily live with the consequences of one’s choices. This educational climate of encouragement directly affects the program by providing stimulation, and relevance to an individual’s educational experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Adult Learning Theories
- Social Justice and Cultural Issues in Adult Education
- Principles of Postsecondary Education
- Organization and Administration in Higher Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Adult Education Teaching View 1325 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- All graduate applications are submitted through a Centralized Application Service (CAS). Applicants need to submit all required application materials and pay the $35 application fee. The application fee cannot be waived or deferred and is non-refundable.
- Some programs require letters of recommendation. Please see specific graduate program requirements for details. The letters of recommendation are requested in CAS and should be submitted by the reference through the CAS Evaluator Portal.
- One official transcript (in English or with translation) verifying receipt of an undergraduate degree or equivalent degree from an institution with regional accreditation and previous graduate credit and degrees must accompany an application.
International647 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 647 USD per credit during 12 months.
National647 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 647 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State336 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 336 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Vermillion
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.