Students will have the option to focus on conducting specifically in the choral or instrumental realm or take a mixture of both concentrations. This program prepares students for advanced level K–12 ensemble teaching (no certification) or for doctoral work in various musical areas. An audition with pertinent conducting faculty (choral or instrumental) and submission of video demonstrating rehearsal and performance conducting is required.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Forms And Analysis
- Introduction To Music Bibliography
- Advanced Instrumental Conducting
- Advanced Choral Conducting
- Public Recital
- Music Cultures Of The World
- Medieval And Renaissance Music Literature
- Baroque Music Literature
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMusic View 997 other Masters in Music in United States
- Application Fee: An application fee of $35.00 U.S. dollars must accompany each Graduate Application
- One Official Transcript: One official transcript verifying receipt of an undergraduate degree and previous graduate credit must accompany an application
- Letters of Recommendation: Three letters of recommendation are required of applicants to most graduate degree program
- Admission Test Scores: If test scores are required by a graduate degree program, the test score reports must be sent to the Graduate School from the testing center.
- Statement of Purpose: Applicants are encouraged to provide information about their reason for pursuing graduate studies
International627 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 627 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National627 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 627 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State326 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 326 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.