The area of concentration for this degree may be selected from the various biological specialties (e.g., ecology, cell biology, developmental biology, molecular biology, evolution, neuroscience, physiology). Candidates for the M.S. degree give a departmental seminar and take a final oral examination that addresses the thesis as well as evaluates the student’s knowledge of broader aspects of biology.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Graduate Seminar In Biology
- Topics In Biology
- Thesis Research In Biology
- Foundations Of Ecology And Conservation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBiology Genetics View 156 other Masters in Genetics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed graduate application
- $35 application fee
- One official transcript verifying receipt of an undergraduate degree and official transcripts of all academic work at the undergraduate and graduate levels are required for all students
- Three letters of recommendation
- Letter of Recommendation Form
- Statement of Purpose
- Official copy of GRE scores
International627 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 627 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National627 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 627 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State326 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 326 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.