The Professional Communication program offered by University of San Francisco is designed for people who seek the techniques and knowledge required to be communication specialists in a wide range of fields in an ever-shifting 21st century workplace.
Graduates with Professional Communication from University of San Francisco will be able to:
- define, identify, and apply the rhetorical conventions and strategies appropriate to communicating effectively and ethically to varied audiences.
- write and edit a substantial amount of revised prose, meeting standards and applying conventions defined by the field of communication.
- produce written, oral and digital communication of high quality consistent with their professional concentration and focus.
- conduct skilled and ethical research in the field of communication and contribute original knowledge in their chosen industry and profession.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Communication
- Leadership and Communication
- Crisis Communication
- Communication and the Law
- Cross-Cultural Business Comm.
- Reputation Management
- Communication Consultancy
- Technical Communication
- Digital Communication
- Usability Testing/UX Research
- Emergent Media and Technology
- Digital Storytelling
- Health Communication
- Risk Communication
- Media Advocacy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Corporate Communication Digital Communication View 82 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor's Degree
- Transcript (Academic Record)
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1480 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1480 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.