Nursing for Registered Nurses program at University of San Francisco is rated among the best graduate schools in the country for training nurses in assuming leadership roles in health care facilities.
Graduates with Nursing for Registered Nurses from University of San Francisco will demonstrate:
- Clinical leadership for patient-care practices and delivery, including the design, coordination, and evaluation of care for individuals, families, groups, and populations;
- Participation in identification and collection of health care outcomes;
- Accountability for evaluation and improvement of point-of-care outcomes, including the synthesis of data and other evidence to evaluate and achieve optimal outcomes;
- Risk anticipation for individuals and cohorts of patients;
- Lateral integration of care for individuals and cohorts of patients;
- Design and implementation of evidence-based practice(s);
- Team leadership, management and collaboration with other health professional team members;
- Information management or the use of information systems and technologies to improve health care outcomes;
- Stewardship and leveraging of human, environmental, and material resources;
- Advocacy for patients, communities, and the health professional team; and,
- Leadership in delivering competent and safe patient care to individuals and groups in a variety of settings based in liberal arts and the natural sciences.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Community Health Nursing
- Epidemiology and Population Statistics
- Assessment Across the Lifespan
- Nursing Inquiry
- Healthcare Systems Leadership
- Adv. Pathophysiology and Pharmacology
- Financial Resource Management
- Healthcare Informatics
- Nurse Leader Roles Synthesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 685 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Completed online application and fee
- For individuals choosing to apply for the MSN for Registered Nurses entry point, please provide documentation of your Active unencumbered RN License. (Must reflect the state where you plan to complete practicum hours)
- Unofficial Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Personal Statement: Your MSN for Registered Nurses personal statement is your chance to tell us more about yourself. Some topics that you can discuss are why you want to continue your education, your professional goals, and why you want to attend USF.
- Professional resumé
- Two letters of recommendation
- For international students only: A Certificate of Finance, a passport copy.
International1480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1480 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1480 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.