The Computer Science degree at University of San Francisco begins by providing students a broad, advanced background in software development and other core disciplines.
Graduates with Computer Science from University of San Francisco will be able to:
- understanding of advanced topics in computer science including software engineering, algorithms, artificial intelligence, programming languages, parallel computing, networking, and low-level systems
- ability to design, implement, and debug large-scale software application
- ability to evaluate and understand advanced research from computer science literature
- effective communication and team participation skills with respect to software development
More informationVisit official programme website
- Data Visualization
- Parallel & Distributed Comp
- Adv Systems Programming
- Operating Systems
- Distributed Software Develop
- Computer Security and Privacy
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Applications are encouraged and considered for admission after the priority date of March 1, 2020.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 218 other Masters in Software Engineering in United States
- Certification of Finances
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Transcript (Academic Record) from each university or college attended
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume or CV
- Two Letters of Recommendation
International1480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1480 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1480 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.