The Chemistry program offered by University of San Francisco prepares students for a future in professional research and development, further studies in a PhD program or health-related professional programs, and teaching positions at the high school and community college level.
Graduates with Master in Chemistry from University of San Francisco will be able to:
- demonstrate broad knowledge in areas of chemistry relevant to research interests
- become safe and proficient in laboratory practice and instrumental techniques necessary for research
- communicate the subject of chemistry in written and oral forms including: correspondence, reports and short presentations that may utilize multimedia tools
- develop critical thinking skills with the ability to judge scientific arguments and make arguments based on experiments conducted during research project
- prepared to pursue further graduate studies or employment in chemistry or related scientific fields
The program offers graduate work in the fields of biochemistry, inorganic, organic, physical, and analytical chemistry and is designed for the student who intends to work as a professional chemist, to study for the PhD, or to seek further training (e.g., in business or engineering).
More informationVisit official programme website
- Kitchen Science
- Environmental Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Advanced Organic Synthesis
- Physical Chemistry
- Experimental Biochemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry View 438 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- Certification of Finances
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Transcript (Academic Record) from each university or college attended
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume or CV
- Two Letters of Recommendation
International1480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1480 USD per credit and a duration of 30 months.
National1480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1480 USD per credit and a duration of 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.