The Chemistry program offered by University of San Francisco prepares students for a future in professional research and development, further studies in a PhD program or health-related professional programs, and teaching positions at the high school and community college level.
Graduates with Master in Chemistry from University of San Francisco will be able to:
- demonstrate broad knowledge in areas of chemistry relevant to research interests
- become safe and proficient in laboratory practice and instrumental techniques necessary for research
- communicate the subject of chemistry in written and oral forms including: correspondence, reports and short presentations that may utilize multimedia tools
- develop critical thinking skills with the ability to judge scientific arguments and make arguments based on experiments conducted during research project
- prepared to pursue further graduate studies or employment in chemistry or related scientific fields
The program offers graduate work in the fields of biochemistry, inorganic, organic, physical, and analytical chemistry and is designed for the student who intends to work as a professional chemist, to study for the PhD, or to seek further training (e.g., in business or engineering).
- Kitchen Science
- Environmental Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Advanced Organic Synthesis
- Physical Chemistry
- Experimental Biochemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biochemistry View 554 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Certification of Finances
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Transcript (Academic Record) from each university or college attended
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume or CV
- Two Letters of Recommendation
International14496 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1510 USD per credit during 30 months.
National14496 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1510 USD per credit during 30 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.