The program offers graduate work within selected areas of botany, developmental biology, cancer biology, ecology, genetics, marine biology, non-mammals, microbiology, virology, anatomy, parasitology, physiology, immunology and photobiology.
- develop scientific literacy in the areas of biology relevant to selected research interests
- exhibit advanced technical, critical thinking, inquiry and analysis skills
- communicate clearly and persuasively to a variety of audiences
Student who successfully completed the program are well prepared to enter into a technical position in a related research or industrial laboratory or to continue further postgraduate work.
- Molecular Medicine
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiology Genetics View 894 other Masters in Biology in United States
- Bachelor's Degree
- Language Requirement
- Test Requirements
- Transcript (Academic Record)
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume or CV
- Letters of Recommendation
International1385 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1385 USD per module and a duration of 24 months.
National1385 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1385 USD per module and a duration of 24 months.
- per unit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.