Goals & Objectives
- Goal: 1 - Educate graduate residents to be qualified endodontists
Objective: 1.1 - Graduate competent endodontists
Objective: 1.2 - Prepare graduates for examination by the American Board of Endodontics
- Goal: 2 - Produce graduates who serve their professional community
Objective: 2.1 Assess the participation of our graduates in their community
More informationVisit official programme website
- Anatomy-Head and Neck
- Oral Biomaterials-Endodontics
- Pulp Biology
- Conscious Sedation I
- Endodontic Pre-Clinical Technique
- Statistical Methods
For more information, please visit the programme website.
- 26 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesDentistry View 97 other Masters in Dentistry in United States
- All applicants to UTHealth must submit one complete official transcript from each institution of higher (i.e., post-secondary) education attended
- Applicants to UT medical schools or dentistry (DDS) programs are required to submit transcripts to the campus where they are admitted in addition to the transcript which is submitted to the Texas Medical & Dental School Application Service in Austin
- Transcripts with print dates over 6 months will not be accepted as "official"
- The transcript should show a record of all academic work completed and must be submitted by the college or university directly to the Office of the Registrar
International16200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16200 USD per year and a duration of 26 months.
National16200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16200 USD per year and a duration of 26 months.
In-State5400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5400 USD per year and a duration of 26 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.