There is a critical need today for employees who are highly skilled in foundational and advanced operations management principles. To be successful in any industry using operations management expertise, you need strong leadership skills, the ability to link people, performance and workflow processes, and the knowledge to ensure optimal efficiency.
Why earn your Operations Management Master’s degree?
While many people earn a Master’s Degree in Operations Management to advance in the manufacturing and supply chain industries, this Operations Management Master's degree offered by Kettering University also prepares graduates for leadership positions in healthcare, finance, logistics, distribution, hospitality, government and education. Once you master these relevant, desirable and transferable skills, the opportunities to make a global impact are unlimited and can catapult your career in procurement, revenue excellence, operations excellence, performance excellence and more.
- Develop quantitative techniques to facilitate the decision-making process.
- Determine the theoretical valuation of stocks and bonds and the capital markets in which they are traded.
- Discuss concepts and issues concerning the management and leadership of high-technology staff.
- Employ best practices in market relationship management and strategy development.
- Determine options to effectively integrate operations across all functional areas of the organization to deliver the necessary combination of service and manufactured value required to satisfy customers.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Start date : Fall, Winter or Summer .
- Kettering University Online has eight starts a year.
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Technology Management View 45 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
International students are required to submit educational documentation to an evaluation service such as WES, which is a member of National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). This will be at the expense of the student. Kettering University undergraduate students need not submit their Kettering transcripts, but are required to submit transcripts from any other university.
International applicants whose native language is not English and who have not earned a bachelor’s degree from a U.S. institution are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), MELAB, or complete level 112 at an approved ELS center.
International890 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 890 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National890 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 890 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
- Total course fee: $35,600
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!