We offer a master degree in Operations Management at the Kettering University. Once you master these skills, the opportunities to make a global impact are tremendous and can catapult your career in procurement, revenue, operations, and performance excellence.
Imagine having the added advantage of not just getting one Master’s degree but having two Master's degrees for the same number of courses some institutions require for only one degree? In addition to earning your Master’s in Operations Management, we provide a unique option for you to enroll in just four extra courses to earn your Online MBA as well.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Management Science
- Financial Management
- Managing People And Organizations
- Enterprise Information System Models
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Technology Management View 83 other Masters in Technology Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A minimum of a 3.0 on a 4.0 Grading System, or International equivalency
- 85 Overall Grade Point Average on a 100 grade point scale (former Kettering University scale)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (one from a current supervisor)
- Statement of Purpose
- Transcripts from all academic institutions attended
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.