Using technology as a lens to focus your interpretations, you’ll create visual representations that convey information essential to any number of industries.
Capstone thesis projects threaded throughout the Business Intelligence (Online) program at Full Sail University will allow you to hone your newly acquired skills.
- Data Visualization and Creative Reporting - Present complex results to a wide range of audiences across an organization, while also learning about practical techniques and the latest tools for developing impactful data visualizations and infographics.
- Process Modeling and Analysis - This addresses how business intelligence systems are used to support the analysis and improvement of business process, while also examining a variety of statistical simulation and modeling concepts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mastery: Personal Development and Leadership
- Foundations of Business Intelligence
- Enterprise Data Management
- Business Intelligence Technologies
- Business Intelligence Analytics
- Data Mining
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Classes begin monthly for most programs, so you can apply anytime and start on the date that works best for you.
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics View 98 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Interview with Admissions Representative
- Seat deposit of $200.00
- University or college transcripts accompanied by a third-party evaluation
- Verification of language proficiency if your native language is not English
- Financial guarantee
- Copy of Government identification (passport or government-issued I.D.)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28000 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National28000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28000 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.