Using technology as a lens to focus your interpretations, you’ll create visual representations that convey information essential to any number of industries.
Capstone thesis projects threaded throughout the Business Intelligence (Online) program at Full Sail University will allow you to hone your newly acquired skills.
- Data Visualization and Creative Reporting - Present complex results to a wide range of audiences across an organization, while also learning about practical techniques and the latest tools for developing impactful data visualizations and infographics.
- Process Modeling and Analysis - This addresses how business intelligence systems are used to support the analysis and improvement of business process, while also examining a variety of statistical simulation and modeling concepts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mastery: Personal Development and Leadership
- Foundations of Business Intelligence
- Enterprise Data Management
- Business Intelligence Technologies
- Business Intelligence Analytics
- Data Mining
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Classes begin monthly for most programs, so you can apply anytime and start on the date that works best for you.
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics View 229 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You must have a baccalaureate or higher level degree from an accredited postsecondary educational institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education with a transfer academic average of 2.0 (2.5 for Game Design), OR a Full Sail bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 (2.5 for Game Design).
- Applicants who meet these criteria will be considered for admission pending an evaluation of a copy of official transcripts. Documentation of high school graduation or GED is not required.
- Degree held must be of similar scope/subject matter as the intended graduate degree program. Students with an undergraduate degree from an unrelated scope or subject matter will be considered for admission upon provision of a Letter of Intent and a professional résumé.
- Some programs may request that applicants with a GPA lower than 2.5 submit a Letter of Intent, résumé and college transcripts for Program Director review.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International35000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National35000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.