In the Media Design (Online) program at Full Sail University , you’ll study the concepts that drive successful design campaigns – including research, client communications, and team dynamics. Coursework focused on psychological and motivational theories will also deepen your understanding of consumers and trends.
- Measuring Design Effectiveness - To capture a holistic perspective of the media design experience, students examine multiple points of view, further their research, and apply higher-level critical thinking skills through a variety of assignments and discussions.
- Design Research ‐ In this course, students learn the process of exploring and evaluating design options as they investigate many of the research methods and tools used in the profession.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mastery: Personal Development and Leadership
- Defining Client Needs
- Brand Development
- Effective Copywriting
- Design Research
- Organizational Structures
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Classes begin monthly for most programs, so you can apply anytime and start on the date that works best for you.
DisciplinesDesign Graphic Design View 80 other Masters in Design in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Full Sail University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- You must have a baccalaureate or higher level degree from an accredited postsecondary educational institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education with a transfer academic average of 2.0 (2.5 for Game Design), OR a Full Sail bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 (2.5 for Game Design).
- Applicants who meet these criteria will be considered for admission pending an evaluation of a copy of official transcripts. Documentation of high school graduation or GED is not required.
- Degree held must be of similar scope/subject matter as the intended graduate degree program. Students with an undergraduate degree from an unrelated scope or subject matter will be considered for admission upon provision of a Letter of Intent and a professional résumé.
- Some programs may request that applicants with a GPA lower than 2.5 submit a Letter of Intent, résumé and college transcripts for Program Director review.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International40000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National40000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.