In the Media Design (Online) program at Full Sail University , you’ll study the concepts that drive successful design campaigns – including research, client communications, and team dynamics. Coursework focused on psychological and motivational theories will also deepen your understanding of consumers and trends.
- Measuring Design Effectiveness - To capture a holistic perspective of the media design experience, students examine multiple points of view, further their research, and apply higher-level critical thinking skills through a variety of assignments and discussions.
- Design Research ‐ In this course, students learn the process of exploring and evaluating design options as they investigate many of the research methods and tools used in the profession.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mastery: Personal Development and Leadership
- Defining Client Needs
- Brand Development
- Effective Copywriting
- Design Research
- Organizational Structures
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Classes begin monthly for most programs, so you can apply anytime and start on the date that works best for you.
DisciplinesDesign Graphic Design View 7 other Masters in Graphic Design in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Interview with Admissions Representative
- Seat deposit of $200.00
- University or college transcripts accompanied by a third-party evaluation
- Verification of language proficiency if your native language is not English
- Financial guarantee
- Copy of Government identification (passport or government-issued I.D.)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National33000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.