The Counseling (Concentration in College Student Development) from DePaul University is for professionals who will work in student affairs offices, including career centers, residential life, and college counseling programs. Coursework will touch on national policy, management theory, and the foundations of student affairs.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Legal And Ethical Issues In Counseling
- Introduction To The Counseling Profession
- Career Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Testing And Appraisal
- Counseling Theories
- Foundations Of Student Affairs
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCounselling View 896 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- Graduate admission application
- $40 application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Letters of recommendation from professors or work supervisors; applicants to the master's degree program are required to submit three letters.
International655 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 655 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
National655 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 655 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
In-State655 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 655 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.