The LLM in International Law from DePaul University is designed for both experienced attorneys and recent law school graduates from the United States and abroad who wish to earn an advanced degree in one of the following concentrations:
- International Business, Commercial & Trade Law
- International Cultural Heritage Law
- International Governance & Rule of Law
- International Human Rights Law & Policy and Criminal Justice
The DePaul international law program is designed for those who wish to:
- Earn an advanced law degree to assist in the pursuit of a career with law firms, governmental and nongovernmental agencies, and academic institutions worldwide
- Obtain practical and theoretical knowledge of international law and its interaction with the laws of the United States and other countries
- Learn the research, analytical and communication skills required to succeed in international law practice
- Represent clients engaged in international transactions and relationships
- Establish a network of professional international contacts and clients
- Work with faculty experts in international and U.S. law
- Interact with students from diverse legal cultures
Programme StructureCourses include:
- American Law And Legal Systems
- Legal Writing And Research
- International Trade Law
- Public International Law
- International Business Transactions
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Public Law View 267 other Masters in Public Law in United States
- Completed application
- Application fee: A $40 nonrefundable application processing fee is required. If submitting your application electronically, you may pay online through LSAC. If mailing in your application, you may submit a check payable to Office of Law Graduate Admissions.
- Personal statement: A personal statement is required and must accompany your application for admission.
- Resume: A current resume is required, should not exceed two pages and must accompany the application.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official law school transcript
International38928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1622 USD per credit during 12 months.
National38928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1622 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.