Unlike a certificate program, our master's courses in the Computer Science program from DePaul University focus on fundamental concepts that remain constant, even as technology changes rapidly.
Unlike more research focused institutions, however, our courses emphasize the programmatic application of these fundamental concepts.
Students interested in research will find an abundance of advanced topics—medical imaging, data mining, algorithmic analysis, and scientific computing, to name a few.
- Discrete Structures for Computer Science
- Introduction to Programming
- Data Structures
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 771 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Complete online application ($25 application fee)
- Submit official transcripts from all college and universities attended, one of which must show the conferral of a Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- U.S. college and university transcripts should be mailed to the address below
- DePaul alumni/undergraduate students applying for graduate admission must also submit a DePaul transcript.Request a free electronic transcript.
- Individuals with international transcripts need to have a course by course transcript evaluated by one of the three evaluation companies that DePaul University accepts. Please visit the Transcript Evaluation page for more information.
International865 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 865 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National865 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 865 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State865 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 865 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.