In the MS in Applied Statistics from DePaul University, students will learn about computation and technologies that play an important role in problem-solving across the job market, including research equipment and software used for data analysis, numerical analysis, simulations and mathematical modeling.
Choose from three areas of concentration:
- Data science
- General applied statistics
Courses in the Applied Statistics program are offered weekday evenings at the Lincoln Park Campus. The program can be completed in two years by taking two classes per quarter.
For international students: this is a STEM-designated program, which can qualify you to extend your post-graduation stay in the United States.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Applied Statistics
- Probability And Statistics
- Applied Regression Analysis
- Multivariate Statistics
- Nonparametric Statistics
- Simulation Models And Monte Carlo Method
- Basic Biostatistics
- Design And Analysis Of Experiments
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesStatistics View 326 other Masters in Statistics in United States
- A completed application.
- Official transcripts detailing course work from all colleges and universities you have attended. If you send transcripts directly to DePaul, they must be in a sealed envelope with the official registrar's stamp across the envelope flap.
- A personal statement of approximately 200-300 words
- International students should also see the International Admission page for more information
International735 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 735 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National735 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 735 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State735 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 735 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.