Graduate students study with highly celebrated performers who are committed to teaching excellence.
The Music Performance program from DePaul University consists of applied lessons, ensembles, core studies in music theory/history and research, and related studies.
The Master of Music degree is a two year program.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Analytical Techniques
- Music Research
- Jazz History
- History of the Oratorio
- Medieval Music
- Renaissance Music
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesMusic View 1003 other Masters in Music in United States
- Completed Application and Fee: Apply online and submit a $40 application fee.
- Official Transcripts
- Admission Examinations: Applicants may submit either GMAT or GRE scores.
- Language Proficiency for International Students
- Essay Questions: All applicants must complete at least one essay question, preferably 300 to 500 words in length, explaining their personal/professional interest in the program to which they are applying.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Live entrance audition (for Performance and Jazz Studies students)
- Composition portfolio (for Jazz Studies Composition and Composition students)
- Teaching philosophy statement and live interview (for Music Education Students)
International865 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 865 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National865 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 865 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State865 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 865 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.