This academically rigorous, thesis-driven program, grounded in critical theory, uniquely focuses on themes of power and global systems. We're dedicated to building a community of scholars and researchers who demonstrate a commitment to questioning power and politics in a way that bridges theory and practice.
Courses are offered on weekday evenings at the Lincoln Park Campus and the International Studies program from DePaul University can be completed in two years.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Critical Social Theory
- International Political Economy
- Advanced Topics In International Political Economy
- Migration And Forced Migration
- Culture And Inequality
- Global Empires
- Race, Sex And Difference
- Nature, Society, And Power
- Critical Development Theory
- International Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesInternational Relations View 178 other Masters in International Relations in United States
- Application Form
- Application Fee of $40 US Dollars
- An official sealed transcript: Acquired from each institution you have attended, showing successful completion of a bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.2 GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- Two letters of recommendation on letterhead
- Statement of Purpose
- Writing Sample: Submit an analytical paper of 5-8 pages.
- GRE Scores
- Credential Evaluation
International715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 715 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 715 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 715 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.