Students are prepared to successfully transition into leadership positions in their field of expertise and to move into a general leadership role outside their area of technical expertise as their careers grow.
This Technology - Management of Technology MSc program from Arizona State University is open to individuals with a technical undergraduate degree who wish to develop their leadership and management skills to complement their technical expertise. The curriculum is tailored to the needs of the student, ensuring each student obtains basic leadership and management skills.
Students are prepared to successfully transition into leadership positions in their fields of expertise after graduation and to move into a general leadership role outside their areas of technical expertise as their careers grow.
- Marketing Management
- Ethical Issues in Technology
- International Management
- Statistical Methods for Research
- Industrial Training and Development
- Advanced Operations
- Advanced Quality
- Forecasting and Evolution of Technology
- Simulation of Operations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management Technology Management View 2521 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree, in any field, from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- official GRE general exam scores
- statement of purpose
- current resume
- three letters of recommendation
- proof of English proficiency
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 12 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Mesa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.