In the Master of Public Administration (MPA) from DePaul University, you’ll develop the critical management skills you'll need to succeed in your public service career, including:
- Ethical organizational leadership
- Public finance and budgeting
- Human resource management
- Public policy design and analysis
Choose a specialization in one of the following areas:
- Emergency Management
- Public Management
- Metropolitan and Urban Affairs
- International Public Management
Programme StructureCourses include:
- To Public Service Management
- Cross-sector Analysis
- Government Financial Administration
- Fundamentals Of Human Resource Management
- Economic Foundations Of Public Service
- Policy Design And Analysis
- Research Methods I: Applied Research And Statistics
- Research Methods II: Advanced Applied Research And Statistics
- Ethical Leadership In Public Service
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. You may begin the program in any quarter.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Administration View 664 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- A completed online application
- Official transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended
- Two-page personal statement describing your educational and career goals, relevant work or volunteer experience, and any special circumstances affecting past or prospective academic performance
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
International18954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 729 USD per credit during 24 months.
National18954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 729 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.