This interdisciplinary degree program is offered through the College of Communication and the College of Computing and Digital Media; you’ll take courses in Public Relations and Advertising, Journalism, Media and Cinema Studies, and Digital Communication. Concentrate in Digital Communication or Media Art.
The Digital Communication and Media Arts program from DePaul University is typically completed in two years. Classes are offered weekday evenings on the Loop Campus.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Special Topics in Multicultural Communication
- Multicultural Communication in the Workplace
- Special Topics in Journalism
- Topics in Cinema Studies
- Latin American Cinema/Media
- Consumer Insights
- Engaging Latin Communities
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Media Studies & Mass Media Digital Communication View 97 other Masters in Digital Communication in United States
- Completed online application and $40 application fee.
- Undergraduate transcript showing the completion of a bachelor's degree (minimum grade point average 2.5 (3.0 preferred) on a 4-point scale).
- Statement of Purpose which explains the applicant's interest in pursuing the degree, their future goals, as well as attributes and skills they may bring to the program.
- Two letters of recommendation written by work supervisors and/or faculty members familiar with the applicant's academic and/or professional achievements.
- Résumé or curriculum vitae.
- Writing sample and GRE scores not required but can be submitted to strengthen an application.
International760 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 760 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National760 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 760 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State760 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 760 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.