Choose from one of two concentrations:
- Community health practice: Assess a community’s health needs and design, implement and evaluate interventions that address those needs.
- Social epidemiology: Use biostatistics and epidemiology to inform research, policy and intervention efforts aimed at eliminating health inequalities.
Courses are offered on weekday evenings at DePaul’s Loop Campus. This Master of Public Health (MPH) program from DePaul University can be completed in two years.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction To Public Health
- Introduction To Epidemiology
- Introduction To Environmental Health
- Health And Behavior Theory
- Public Health Administration
- Program Development And Grant Writing
- Program Evaluation
- Community Health Assessment
- Community Health Interventions
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health View 802 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.is required for admission.
- A completed online application
- Official transcripts from all previous college coursework.
- Responses to the following questions:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Current résumé or curriculum vitae
International715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 715 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
National715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 715 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
In-State715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 715 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.