Choose from one of two concentrations:
- Community health practice: Assess a community’s health needs and design, implement and evaluate interventions that address those needs.
- Social epidemiology: Use biostatistics and epidemiology to inform research, policy and intervention efforts aimed at eliminating health inequalities.
Courses are offered on weekday evenings at DePaul’s Loop Campus. This Master of Public Health (MPH) program from DePaul University can be completed in two years.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Public Health
- Environmental Health
- Health And Behavior Theory
- Public Health Administration
- Program Development And Grant Writing
- Program Evaluation
- Community Health Assessment
- Community Health Interventions
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 1583 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.is required for admission.
- A completed online application
- Official transcripts from all previous college coursework.
- Responses to the following questions:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Current résumé or curriculum vitae
International20412 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 729 USD per credit during 24 months.
National20412 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 729 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.