Students with an MSUS will have the knowledge base and skill sets to bring sustainability solutions to corporate, government, and NGO sectors. Beginning with a foundation in sustainability theory and methods, the Sustainability Solutions MSUS program from Arizona State University allows students to specialize in areas such as:
- Policy and Administration
- Technology and Society
- International Development
- Nonprofit Organization
A distinguishing element of the MSUS (vs. the MA or MS) program is the culminating experience, in which students will do an applied project that emphasizes the application of sustainability principles and approaches to their chosen career field. Students will be teaming up with a company, a government agency, or an NGO to develop a real-world sustainability solution. This practical experience will position MSUS graduates perfectly in today’s competitive, knowledge-intensive job market.
- Perspectives on Sustainability
- Advanced Sustainability Problem Solving
- Sustainable Resource Allocation
- Science for Sustainability
- Human Dimensions of Sustainability
- Ecological Anthropology
- Adaptation, Resilience, and Transformation
- Sustainability and Enterprise
- Food System Sustainability
- Legal Issues in Sustainability
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sustainable Development Sustainable Energy View 82 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the College of Global Futures.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree, in any field, from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- statement of intent
- GRE scores
- three letters of recommendation
- resume or curriculum vitae
- proof of English proficiency
International23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.