For working professionals, it is structured to enhance understanding and analysis of complex tax statutes, tax regulations, related cases and rulings, and the Internal Revenue Code.
Earn your degree at a pace that works for you. Take one or two classes each quarter to complete the MS in Taxation (MSTAX) program from DePaul University within two to three years, or go full-time to complete it in one year. Additionally, many students take a quarter off during busy periods, such as the winter tax season.
Complete the MSTAX online
Our flexible MS Taxation Online option provides full access to the MS Taxation curriculum, allowing you to complete your degree partially or fully online to fit your schedule.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Tax Research
- Taxation Of Corporations And Shareholders
- Tax Accounting, Periods, And Methods
- Federal Income Tax Procedures
- Seminar On Current Problems In Taxation
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesTaxation View 95 other Masters in Taxation in United States
- Submit your online application and the $60 application fee.
- Submit an essay explaining your interest in the program and your professional goals.
- Submit a resume that summarizes your work experience and educational background.
- Submit your official transcripts from all degree-granting institutions you have attended.
- Please note that not submitting all transcripts where courses have been completed could impact course waivers.
- GMAT/GRE: Not required for applicants to this program.
International1080 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1080 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1080 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1080 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State1080 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1080 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.