This one-year Management MSc program from Arizona State University is designed to develop critical-thinking skills as applied to fundamental business procedures and processes, as well as leadership skills. It is also designed to bridge the gap between academic preparation and real-world business applications.
Designed for graduates of nonbusiness programs with fewer than two years of work experience, students will have the capability and motivation to rapidly progress in any profession where business plays an important role. The management program differs substantially from a traditional MBA program in that no work experience is required for admission and the coursework is completed in one year, giving a broad overview of the essentials of managerial decision-making.
Three distinct components of the Master of Science program in management prepare students to immediately add value and lead in all types of business environments:
- core business courses that deliver necessary business skills through integrative cases, project-based learning and teamwork
- leadership courses that develop understanding of strategic vision, instituting change, information systems, and the role and importance of sustainability
- a culminating experience that bridges the gap between academic learning and real-world business application
The Master of Science in management includes the essential academic preparation for students who are interested in pursuing professional careers in diverse roles and industries, focusing on practical, universal business knowledge.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook (2019) states that management analysts will have a much faster than average growth between 2018 and 2028 at 11% or higher.
Career examples include:
- human resources specialist
- logistics manager
- marketing associate
- sales manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Performance Reporting and Analysis
- Internal Measures of Success: Managerial Accounting
- Decisions, Market Structure and Games: Managerial Economics
- Finance: The Art of Managing Resources to Create Value
- Ethical Issues for Managers
- Leading People, Teams and Organizations: Org Theory
- Mastering the Art of Influence and Negotiations
- Sources of Competitive Advantage
- Create and Deliver Customer Value: Marketing Management
- Operations and Supply Management
- Business Communications
- Job Search Strategies
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) View 58 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the W. P. Carey School of Business.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree, in any field, from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.50 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- GRE or GMAT test scores
- one letter of recommendation
- current resume
- short-answer questions
- proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 12 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.