Brandeis University's graduate program in Neuroscience, leading to the M.S. and Ph.D. degrees, is designed to equip students with the advanced knowledge and training necessary to conduct research in this interdisciplinary field. Students entering the program have opportunities to work in a range of fields, from cognitive neuroscience to the structure and function of ion channels.
The program comprises three broadly defined areas:
- behavioral neuroscience involves work with humans in neuropsychology, with experimental cognitive neuroscience and sensory psychophysics, and with animal behavior and electrophysiology;
- cellular and molecular neuroscience provides training in electrophysiology, molecular biology, biophysics, and biochemistry appropriate to neurobiology; and
- computational and integrative neuroscience trains students in the use of experimental and theoretical methods for the analysis of brain function.
More informationVisit official programme website
- For the most updated course listing, course descriptions, and degree requirements, please visit the Registrar.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNeuroscience View 46 other Masters in Neuroscience in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application
- Standardized test scores or a graded analytical paper
- English Proficiency
- A letter of recommendation
International53500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53500 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National53500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53500 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.