INTO helps you apply to multiple universities at once and the application process won’t cost you anything. Graduate Direct Entry students also receive a Direct Entry I-20 invitation that you will need to be permitted to enter the United States.
What to expect from studying this Physical Education program
When studying a Physical Education program, you will choose to specialize in one the subjects focusing on the human condition: Anthropology, Languages, Cultural Studies, Ethics, Philosophy, Literature, History, Liberal Arts, and more.
Learn about how culture grows and transforms and the major events that shaped our human society. You will develop creative and critical thinking. Become part of the discussion and the force of change that will shape our future and create a medium for discourse, idea exchange and the development of new ideas.
By understanding the various aspects that make us human, you learn to bridge the gap and the differences between different cultures, and focus on the things we have in common, instead of our differences. Teaching is an important component of the Physical Education program, as once you will develop your knowledge of human culture you are responsible for sharing this knowledge with others, creating awareness and educating.
Program Philosophy, Goals and Objectives
The mission of the Master of Science in Physical Education is to prepare scholarly and innovative practitioners specializing in preschool through the secondary level physical education. Attention is focused on the development and implementation of physical activity content through theory and field-based experiences.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic Movement, Motor, and Manipulative Skills
- Analysis of Team Sports
- Analysis of Individual and Dual Sports
- Historical and Sociocultural Perspectives in Physical Activity and Sport
- Introduction to Adventure Education and Social Development Challenges
- Literacy for Special Subjects Teachers
- Implementing Health-Related Fitness and Wellness in School Curricula
- Planning and Implementing Preschool and Elementary Physical Education Experiences
- Planning and Implementing Secondary Physical Education Experiences
- Inclusion for Physical Education Special Needs Populations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Sports Sciences View 3491 other Masters in Education in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- All information is provided as a guide and does not guarantee entry. Admissions decisions are at the discretion of the university.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, minimum 3.0 GPA and English language requirements in one of the following tests. Additional requirements may apply.
- GMAT/GRE requirement may apply depending on the program. In addition, the graduate programs may have other/higher requirements with which applications must comply.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25744 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25744 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
$25,744 - $35,290 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.