Apply directly through to the Master’s degree in Medical Physics from Hofstra University. Just make sure you meet the graduate program requirements and the expected English language level.
INTO helps you apply to multiple universities at once and the application process won’t cost you anything. Graduate Direct Entry students also receive a Direct Entry I-20 invitation that you will need to be permitted to enter the United States.
What to expect from studying this Medical Physics program
Get ready to specialise in your chosen field of Medical Physics, or prepare for developing your knowledge in a highly interdisciplinary subject, that lets you cross the limits of just one Medical Physics specialization.
You will learn how to speak the language of science, but to also transform it into practicle aplications that have a direct and lasting impact on improving human lives. The tech, practically-oriented skills you will develop during your studies will help you find innovative solutions to concrete problems, while making use of your ingenuity and critical thinking. Learn to fix complex problems with out-of-the-box solutions and a lot of trial and error.
Modern Medical Physics tries to tackle pressing challenges that are facing our civilization at the moment such as pollution, growing population, and decreasing resources.
The goals of the MS in Medical Physics program are to prepare students for:
- Higher education in medical physics programs.
- Residency positions in medical physics programs.
- Junior clinical medical physicist positions, under supervision of a qualified medical physicist.
- Meeting the ethical, safety and service standards of the profession of medical physics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Anatomy and Physiology for Medical Physics
- Foundations of Clinical Medical Physics
- Radiological Physics and Dosimetry
- Radiation Protection and Radiation Safety
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPhysics Human Medicine Health Sciences View 1610 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- All information is provided as a guide and does not guarantee entry. Admissions decisions are at the discretion of the university.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, minimum 3.0 GPA and English language requirements in one of the following tests. Additional requirements may apply.
- GMAT/GRE requirement may apply depending on the program. In addition, the graduate programs may have other/higher requirements with which applications must comply.
International29445 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1510 USD per credit during 24 months.
National29445 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1510 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Hempstead
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.