- Focusing on the development of groundbreaking design solutions to contemporary and emergent societal issues, such as sustainability and health care, this program draws upon history, theory and criticism to inform a transdisciplinary, evidence-based approach. Studios will have close ties to the allied disciplines of architecture and landscape architecture, with faculty members from those programs actively involved in teaching studios with an interior architecture concentration.
- This provides a foundation of transdisciplinary learning to assist in the understanding of integrated practice. This Interior Architecture program from Arizona State University aims to further a candidate's comprehension of design as a synergistic process of identifying, analyzing and creating useful, beautiful and stimulating interior environments that serve the needs of varied user populations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design Research
- Contemporary Issues in Interior Architecture Seminar
- Advanced Interior Architecture Studio I
- Design Criticism
- Sustainability of the Built Environment
- Advanced Interior Architecture Studio II
- Design Theory
- Professional Internship
- Contemporary Design Issues
- Advanced Interior Architecture Studio III
- Architectural Management II
- Advanced Interior Architecture Studio IV
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Design View 311 other Masters in Architecture in United States
Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts.
Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
Applicants must have a minimum of a 3.00 cumulative GPA.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- a portfolio, letter of intent and contact information of three references submitted via SlideRoom
- proof of English proficiency
International1400 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1400 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1308 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1308 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State837 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 837 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.