This Forestry program from West Virginia University offers two advanced degree programs including a Master of Science in Forest Resources Management and a Ph.D. in forest resources.
Job titles and employers of recent graduates include:
- Data analyst, Forest2Market
- Inventory specialist, Landmark Forestry
- State land management forester in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Ohio, Washington, Virginia
- Natural resource extension specialist in Maryland and West Virginia
- Environmental engineer, Pennsylvania
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Vegetation of West Virginia
- Forest Soils: Ecology and Management
- Teaching Practicum
- Economics, Environment and Education in West Virginia
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesForestry View 43 other Masters in Forestry in United States
- Statement of Purpose
- 3 Letters of recommendation
International24840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12420 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National24840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12420 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State8820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4410 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.