Technology from Appalachian State University has three concentrations from which to choose:
- Appropriate Technology
- Sustainable Building Design and Construction
- Renewable Energy Engineering
Graduates are prepared for careers in fields such as renewable energy research and development; building sciences, including building energy efficiency; sustainability policy development and implementation; energy consulting; and/or for continuing education at the doctoral level.
- Industrial Leadership, Organization, and Communication
- Project Management
- Entrepreneurship in Technology and Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Fall Admission - priority deadline is March 1
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Technology Management General Engineering & Technology View 1796 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- GRE (score must be no more than 5 years old)
- Required number of references to specify in the online form: 3
- Resume (Required upload for application submission); written statement of goals. (upload on the Additional Information page in the online application).
- Graduate School: 3.0 GPA in the last earned degree and official scores from the appropriate admission test(s), OR 2.5 GPA in the last earned degree and official scores at the 25th percentile level from the appropriate admission test(s).
- Submit your graduate application online.
- Pay the online application fee
- Mail official or certified transcript(s) from all colleges and universities attended that have been evaluated by a NACES accredited credential evaluation service.
- Provide proof of English proficiency.
International19849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19849 USD per year during 12 months.
National19849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19849 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State4839 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4839 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Boone
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.