Psychology from Appalachian State University offers 2 concentrations:
- Experimental Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Researchers in public, private and government organizations (i.e., animal research facilities, marketing companies, insurance companies, community colleges, research institutes)
- Statistical Analysts in private industry
- Doctoral Candidates
- Diagnosis and Psychopathology
- Health Psychology and Behavioral Medicine
- Cognitive Assessment
- Personality Assessment
- Psychotherapy: Foundations and Ethics
- Child Psychopathology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Fall Admission - priority deadline February 1 for Experimental
DisciplinesPsychology Cognitive Sciences Counselling View 1041 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- GRE (score must be no more than 5 years old)
- Required number of references to specify in the online form: 3
- completion of approved course
- completion of approved course in Research Methods (including statistics);
- statement not exceeding two pages describing the applicant's academic and professional goals
- Graduate School: 3.0 GPA in the last earned degree and official scores from the appropriate admission test(s), OR 2.5 GPA in the last earned degree and official scores at the 25th percentile level from the appropriate admission test(s).
- Submit your graduate application online.
- Pay the online application fee
- Mail official or certified transcript(s) from all colleges and universities attended that have been evaluated by a NACES accredited credential evaluation service.
- Provide proof of English proficiency.
International19849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19849 USD per year during 12 months.
National19849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19849 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State4839 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4839 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Boone
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.