Trinity University San Antonio Health Care Administration program develops leaders who are able to adapt and respond to the needs of health care and prepares them for the challenges of 21st century health care delivery.
Our distinctive program accepts students with the qualifications, desire, and potential to become health care's key players of tomorrow. With two unique programs of study available to health care administration students, the 28-month On-Campus Program and the 23-month Executive Program, our curriculum fits the schedule of an experienced professional or a recent college graduate.
Whichever program students choose to follow, our health care administration program provides:
- A top-rated program with a relevant and current curriculum and personalized attention in small classes
- A program continuously accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME) since 1969
- Year-long residency (On-Campus Program)
- An exceptional faculty, readily accessible outside regular class hours, who fully integrate conceptual and experiential learning
- Access to our program's distinguished alumni
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Seminar in Professional Development for Health Care Executives
- Physicians and Physician Relations
- Statistical Analysis in Health Care Organizations
- Operations Management in Health Care Organizations
- Health Services Organization and Policy
- Economic Aspects of Health Care Administration
- Health Care Organization Theory and Management
- Legal Aspects of Health Care Administration
- Health Care Strategic Planning and Marketing
- Seminar in Current Health Care Issues
- Financial Management for Health Care Administration
- Leadership and Conflict Management
- Health Administration Ethics
- Health Care Human Resource Management
- Health Care Institutional Management
- Financial Analysis for Decision Making
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management View 449 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Completed application form for admission to graduate study.
- A $50.00 non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcripts, not more than one year old, sent directly to Trinity University, from all colleges and universities previously attended.
- A résumé or autobiographical sketch detailing your educational background and employment experience.
- A brief statement of purpose explaining your reasons for selecting a career in health care administration.
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who are familiar with your academic and/or employment performance.
International118036 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 59018 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National118036 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 59018 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.