Do you want to get admitted to the graduate degree in Computer Science from Hofstra University and not have to pay anything for the application? With the help of INTO, you can apply to multiple Master’s programs in a single application.
All you need is to meet the grade requirements and the English language requirements. You will also be offered the Direct Entry I-20 to help you enter the U.S. for your studies.
What to expect from studying this Computer Science program
Learn how to manage and process information by making use of information technology. Depending on your specialization you will develop computer hardware or software and be involved in computer programming, app or video game development, human-computer interaction, IT security, cloud technologies and much more.
Use knowledge from Mathematics and Informatics, and learn coding languages that will help you design IT solutions and computer software. You will make sure that your programmes integrate well with available operating systems, make use of digital networks, aiding in creating successful digital products.
If you plan to work in an IT company it’s likely you will work as part of a coordinated team. You will need to be able to evaluate your time vs effort and communicate your results and challenges to your team. You will also be challenged to find fast creative solutions to unexpected problems, and integrate on your work until reaching a minimum viable product (MVP) and implementing a long-term functional software that does what it promises and is easy to understand and use.
The program builds on core business competencies and functional specialization to impart to its student's decision analysis skills and a strategic perspective of business problems.
The objectives of the program are twofold:
- to develop highly qualified professionals capable of adapting with ease to the dynamic field of computing; and
- to prepare students interested in pursuing doctoral studies in computer science or related fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Web Application Development
- Mobile Device Programming
- Database Design
- Software Project Management
- Computer Communication Networks and Distributed Processing
- Secure Systems/Ethical Hacking
- Network Security
- Privacy in a Wired World
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Software Engineering View 92 other Masters in Software Engineering in United States
- All information is provided as a guide and does not guarantee entry. Admissions decisions are at the discretion of the university.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, minimum 3.0 GPA and English language requirements in one of the following tests. Additional requirements may apply.
- GMAT/GRE requirement may apply depending on the program. In addition, the graduate programs may have other/higher requirements with which applications must comply.
International22650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1510 USD per credit during 24 months.
National22650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1510 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.