Do you want to get admitted to the graduate degree in Accounting program from Hofstra University and not have to pay anything for the application? With the help of INTO, you can apply to multiple Master’s programs in a single application.
All you need is to meet the grade requirements and the English language requirements. You will also be offered the Direct Entry I-20 to help you enter the U.S. for your studies.
What to expect from studying this Accounting program
A large part of the student population is interested in studying a degree in Accounting because of the diverse and versatile set of skills it helps the develop. You will have the option to specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, International Business, or Human Resource Management and other topics that have to do with the performance of a successful company, small business or start-up.
Learn how to keep your team motivated and inspired, ensure a steady revenue stream, investments in product development and company growth, effective advertising and managing teams both at home and abroad.
You will learn to understand both your and your team’s strengths and know when and how to take measures for team growth and knowledge development.
Business programmes are generally very practice oriented, relying on many real-life case studies and learning from the experience of successful managers.
Highlights and rankings
- Top 6% of colleges and universities nationwide for mid-career salary for alumni with only a bachelor’s degree (PayScale College Salary Report 2018-2019)
- One of 3 schools in the New York metropolitan area with colleges of law, medicine and engineering
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Information Systems
- Individual Income Tax
- Income Tax for Business Entities
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Cost Accounting Systems
- Auditing Theory
- Advanced Accounting Theory and Practice
- Government and Not-for-Profit Accounting
- Research Seminar
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting View 1099 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- All information is provided as a guide and does not guarantee entry. Admissions decisions are at the discretion of the university.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, minimum 3.0 GPA and English language requirements in one of the following tests. Additional requirements may apply.
- GMAT/GRE requirement may apply depending on the program. In addition, the graduate programs may have other/higher requirements with which applications must comply.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25744 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25744 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
$25,744 - $35,290 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.