Students in the program gain new expertise and a comprehensive understanding of every aspect of health care organizations, with particular emphasis on important health care management areas such as leadership, marketing, economics, operations management, epidemiology, quality improvement and strategic management, to name a few.
- What makes the program appealing to so many professionals is its structure, which enables students to gain all this new expertise without giving up their job or lifestyle.
- The Health Administration program from The University of Alabama at Birmingham was created to meet the needs of busy professionals and requires students to visit the UAB campus for only four and a half days three times each year to complete the degree in two years.
- Health Care Systems
- Organization Theory and Behavior
- Health Economics
- Health Informatics
- Human Resources Management in Health Services Administration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The first priority deadline is April 1. After April 1, applications will be considered on a space available basis
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 2119 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Applicants for the Executive MSHA program must have at least five years of health-related work experience, in either a clinical or management position, and must be currently working full-time in healthcare. They must have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited university.
- Completed online application which includes a resume, statement of objectives and three recommendations.
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended submitted directly to the UAB Graduate School.
International44880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1496 USD per credit during 12 months.
National42540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1418 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State17850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.