Trinity University San Antonio Master of Arts in School Psychology is a NASP approved, three-year, 60 semester hour graduate program that includes a yearlong internship and emphasizes preparation in assessment, mental health, child development, school organization, learning styles and processes, behavior, motivation, and effective teaching.
- Psychological Assessment: Cognitive and Academic
- Biosocial Basis of Behavior and Emotion
- Human Development and Learning
- Behavior Management and Special Education
- Research Methods I—Advanced Statistics
- Psychological Assessment: Emotions and Personality
- Emotional/Personality Assessment Lab
- Neuropsychological Assessment and Remediation
- Counseling Theory and Methods
- Consultation Theory and Methods
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Psychology View 593 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- A grade point average of 3.0 for the last 60 semester hours taken (Students with a GPA of 2.6 or higher are eligible for provisional admission).
- A minimum composite score of 300 (verbal and quantitative sections) on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Candidates who already possess a master's degree are exempt from this requirement.
- Strong academic and professional references.
International13333 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40000 USD for the full programme during 36 months.
National13333 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40000 USD for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for San Antonio
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.