The health administrator plans, organizes, coordinated, and supervise the delivery of services within health care organizations, including hospitals, medical group practices, long-term care facilities, rehabilitation centers, mental health clinics, insurance and pharmaceutical companies. The responsibilities of a health administrator take place in an environment influenced by many regulations and political forces. Consequently, a thorough understanding of the factors influencing health policy is crucial to effective health administration.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Health Systems
- Health Policy
- Healthcare Financial Management
- Health Law and Ethics
- Health Economics
- Health Care Strategic Planning
- Health Care Org Behavior and Human Resources
- Health Care Marketing
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health View 781 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A $60 application fee
- Official transcripts and degrees or diplomas
- GRE, GMAT, or MAT score from testing service
- A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Test System (IELTS) or Pearson Test of English (PTE) scores
- Three letters of recommendation and a statement of purpose
International592 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 592 USD per credit and a duration of 15 months.
National592 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 592 USD per credit and a duration of 15 months.
In-State480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 480 USD per credit and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.