The Master’s program involves research culminating in a presentation or thesis. The Ph.D. program in Computational Science with a Physics emphasis involves a research dissertation.
- Mechanics: The study of forces, particles and their interactions.
- Electrodynamics: The study of electromagnetic fields.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Quantum mechanics: The study of the amazing world at the nanoscale and beyond.
- Statistical mechanics: The large-scale behavior that results from random molecular motions.
- Numerical simulations of physical systems: This approach complements and, in some cases, even replaces experimental approaches.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPhysics View 386 other Masters in Physics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- Good standing at last university attended
- Official transcripts and degree certificates or diplomas from all previous colleges or universities attended
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE scores
- Official copy of GRE, GMAT, or MAT score from testing service
- Three letters of recommendation (upload to application file)
- Statement of Purpose or writing sample (according to departmental requirements)
- Immunization records (required prior to enrolling in classes if admitted)
International592 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 592 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National592 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 592 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 480 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.