The Construction Engineering MSE program from Arizona State University focuses on a combination of design and management topics preparing the student for a career working at the interface of design and construction; it is especially desirable to those students who are interested in a career emphasizing construction of infrastructure.
Construction engineering focuses on planning, design and management for the construction of infrastructure projects such as highways, bridges, pipelines, airports, railroads, industrial plants, buildings, dams and reservoirs. The construction engineering degree prepares students intending to gain a professional engineer license, while working at the interface of design activities and field construction.
The construction engineering graduate, with a strong background in design and management, is prepared to enter a career in the engineering and construction industry as a field engineer, project engineer or project designer working for:
- construction companies
- design firms
- facility owners
- materials suppliers
- specialty subcontractors
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Building Estimating
- Advanced Heavy Equipment Operations
- Advanced Procurement Systems
- Alternative Project Delivery Methods
- Applied Project
- Applied Statics
- Building Construction Methods, Materials, and Equipment
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction Materials Science & Engineering View 343 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants are eligible to to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree in engineering or other closely related field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- GRE scores
- proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 12 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.