The Chemical Engineering MSc program from Arizona State University is designed to bridge the gap between knowledge of engineering sciences and creative engineering practice while at the same time increasing the depth and breadth of knowledge in selected areas of emphasis.
Graduate research opportunities in the chemical engineering program all look to transform matter and energy into useful technologies and products for society while advancing fundamental understanding. Fueling the discovery of innovative scientific advancements and technologies, graduate students in the Chemical Engineering Graduate Program will find a sense of purpose in their studies.
Professionals with a Master of Science in chemical engineering have strong opportunities at all levels in chemical engineering in research, design and manufacturing at companies of all sizes, national (DOE, DOD, NASA) laboratories, and academics. Analytical skills learned in chemical engineering are also valued for other non-engineering positions.
Career examples include:
- engineering manager or director
- engineering professor
- process engineer
- research engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Chemical Processing
- Transport Phenomena: Fluids
- Transport Phenomena: Heat and Mass Transfer
- Applied Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical Engineering Lab
- Numerical Methods for Chemical Engineers
- Principles of Chemical Engineering Design
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Physics Chemistry View 236 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- official GRE scores
- personal statement
- resume or curriculum vitae
- three letters of recommendation
- proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 12 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.