Courses at the Architecture (Energy Performance and Climate Responsive Architecture) MSc program from Arizona State University establish a basic core of knowledge of the principles of the natural energies available at the building boundary due to climate and site; thermal and optic behavior of building materials and components; passive and low-energy architectural systems for heating, cooling and lighting; and appropriate integration with mechanical systems. Additional courses are available to support advanced study and research in a variety of related specialties.
Graduates of the Master of Science in architecture program often pursue the following careers:
- energy modeler
- sustainability consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Building Environmental Science
- Passive Heating and Cooling
- Building Energy Analysis
- Experimental Evaluation
- Environmental Control Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Sustainable Development Landscape Architecture View 160 other Masters in Landscape Architecture in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
A bachelor's or master's degree from a regionally accredited institution in one of the professions or fields of study below:
- a five- or six-year National Architectural Accrediting Board-accredited professional degree in architecture (BArch or MArch)*
- a four-year Bachelor of Science in landscape architecture or a master's degree in landscape architecture which must be granted by an institution that offers the Landscape Architectural Accreditation Board-accredited degree program in landscape architecture
- an engineering degree (BS or MS) with a background in building sustainability issues
- a science degree (BS or MS) with a background in building sustainability issues
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- official copy of GRE scores
- portfolio; or, a writing sample from applicants who have a science background
- statement of intent
- contact information for three references
- proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 12 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.