Areas of study include:
- biomaterials, biosensors, biomarkers and biomimetic materials
- biomedical imaging
- molecular, cellular and tissue engineering
- neural and rehabilitation engineering
- synthetic and systems biology
Professionals who specialize in biomedical engineering research areas are in high demand across sectors and industries, including business, academia, hospitals, government agencies and research facilities. The skill set gained by graduates of the Biomedical Engineering MSc program at Arizona State University are sought by local, national and international employers.
Career examples include:
- biochemical engineer
- bioinformatics scientist
- biomedical engineer
- health sciences manager
- medical scientist
- molecular biologist
- nanosystems engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Differential Equations
- Physics with Calculus
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Bioinformatics View 300 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree, in any field, from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- resume or curriculum vitae
- a statement of purpose
- two letters of recommendation
- proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 12 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.