The Division of Coastal Sciences (COA) is a research and graduate education department offering programs leading to the Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Science degrees. As a research-intensive unit, COA's graduate program offers excellent opportunities for students to immerse themselves in applied as well as basic research.
Graduates are equipped to help the state of Mississippi and the nation better protect, manage, and enhance our marine resources. Investigator- and institutionally-initiated research programs support graduate and postdoctoral students in investigations related to aquaculture, aquatic toxicology, biodiversity, ecology, fisheries, and pathobiology.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Aquatic Health Sciences,
- Coastal Ecology and Ecosystem Processes, or
- Fisheries and Fisheries Oceanography.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiodiversity & Conservation Aquaculture & Fisheries Ecology View 125 other Masters in Ecology in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Submission of official undergraduate transcript(s). Regular admission to the masters of science degree program requires a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on all undergraduate coursework.
- Submission of official results of the general section of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Successful applicants have highly competitive scores.
- A current CV.
- A statement of purpose stating interests and career goals.
- Three letters of recommendation from people qualified to assess the applicant's readiness for graduate study.
International592 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 592 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National592 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 592 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 480 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.