The core curriculum focuses on the areas of knowledge critical to all public health practitioners. The concentration courses give students an in-depth study of discipline specific competency areas. This value-based academic program will emphasize the areas of prevention, scientific knowledge base, and inter-dependency with other areas of knowledge and practice, and social justice.
An Public Health program from University of Nebraska Medical Center focuses on five academic domains of public health at its core: epidemiology, biostatistics, health administration, promotion of health, and environmental health. Beyond this base are concentrations that provide specialized education and expertise. A culminating experience with learning in the field and gathering data for a final project prepares the student to go out into the world, equipped and prepared to take on greater responsibilities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Health Environment and Society
- Epidemiology in Public Health
- Planning and Evaluation
- Leadership and Advocacy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , Local
- Apply before
- Fall start: June 1
- Spring start (online only): October 1
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 1313 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- To apply for admission to the Master of Public Health program, applicants are required to complete the online Schools of Public Health Application Service (SOPHAS) application.
- Applicants must hold a minimum of a baccalaureate degree or equivalent from a recognized college or university.
- Official Transcripts
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Resume or CV
International20517 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 977 USD per credit during 24 months.
National20517 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 977 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State7371 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 351 USD per credit during 24 months.
- $597/credit for online option
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.