The program’s student and teaching oriented faculty seek to contribute to the development of professional individuals with an ethos of democratic administration by providing them with a combination of solid academic learning and concrete practical experiences.
The Master in Public Administration Program at the Kennesaw State University is located in the School of Government and International Affairs. The Program works in cooperation with a number of other departments as well as the A. L. Burruss Institute of Public Service that provides community services and technical assistance to nonprofit and public organizations in Georgia.
- Prepare graduates of the program to think critically and creatively about public issues, have the dedication and capacity to serve a diverse community, and possess the skills to enter a professional position in a public organization.
- Provide a rigorous core curriculum that examines the theoretical underpinnings of public service and provides concentrated areas of study in governmental administration, nonprofit administration and information management.
- Inspire commitment to public service values.
- Sustain a welcoming environment that promotes equity and diversity, empowering students and faculty.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Public Administration and Public Service
- Research Methods and Computer Applications
- Public Organization Theory
- Public Service Budgeting
- Governmental Relations
- Human Resource Management in Public Service
- Policy Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 519 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Undergraduate Degree - A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university with at least 2.75 grade point average;
- Graduate Application - Submission of an application to the Office of Graduate Admissions and a non-refundable application fee; International students must also provide satisfactory TOEFL or IETLS scores;
- Graduate Admissions Test - Scores from a standardized graduate admission test, such as GRE, MAT, GMAT or LSAT. Request that your scores be sent electronically to KSU. -OR- Obtain an GRE waiver.
- Statement of Purpose - Submit a statement of purpose essay of approximately 1,000 words addressing the following questions: "In what way do you expect the Master of Public Administration degree to affect or enhance your career goals and aspirations?
- Résumé - A current résumé;
International12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State3552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1776 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.