The Department’s core values reflect the values of the University, the National Association of Social Workers and the National Organization of Human Services. These values include academic excellence, student-centered, service, human relationships, social justice, the dignity and worth of the individual, client and community well-being, client self-determination and confidentiality, promotion of ethical standards, integrity, competency, and professional growth.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Human Behavior in a Social Environment I
- Introduction to Social Work Research
- Foundation Internship/Integrative Seminar I
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesSocial Work View 352 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- A GPA of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale over the last 60 hours of undergraduate study, as indicated on official college or university transcript received directly from the degree-granting institution.
- A minimum combined score of 285 on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) taken within five years prior to application for admission.
- Two letters of recommendation
- A profresional reference from a former employer, field supervisor or someone with expertise in social work
- An autobiographical statement, maximum 1500 words, double-spaced
- International applicants: Refer to KSU policies for additional application requirements.
International25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12539 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National6946 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3473 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.