The MSW program offers specializations in Children and Family Services and Behavioral Health Services, with a subspecialty in substance abuse. The KSU MSW program is fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education through February 2021.
The Master of Social Work program at Kennesaw State University offers a full time program of study with a focus in clinical practice. Students may choose to focus on one of two specialization areas: 1) Children and Family Services, or 2) Behavioral Health Services. Students who select the Behavioral Health Services specialization can choose a sub-specialty in Addiction Treatment Services.
- The program consists of four academic semesters (two years) of 60 credit hours with 48 of these credit hours spent in the classroom and 12 in supervised field practicum sites located throughout the metropolitan Atlanta area.
- It should be noted that the MSW Program does not offer Advanced Standing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social Work Foundations: Diversity, Social Justice and Ethics
- Social Work Practice
- Human Behavior in a Social Environment
- Foundation Internship/Integrative Seminar
- Social Welfare Policy and Services
- Social Work Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work View 340 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Autobiographical Narrative - Can be uploaded into the online application.
- Resume (optional) - Can be uploaded into the online application.
- Two Letters of Recommendation - Please use the online recommendation system within the Graduate Application. Recommendations should be academic or work related.
International12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State3552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1776 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.