Our innovative teacher preparation programs respond to state needs and contribute to the learning and achievement of Georgia’s increasingly diverse public school population. The responsibility for teacher education is shared by faculty in the College of the Arts, Bagwell College of Education, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences, the College of Science and Mathematics, and the Graduate College, in collaboration with master teachers and administrators in local schools.
Course work emphasizes scholarly rigor through research-based practices and engagement in a variety of field-based projects as well as supervised clinical experiences. Technology and multicultural considerations are infused throughout the programs. This master's degree leads to initial certification and is not appropriate for teachers who already hold clear, renewable certificates.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Special Topics in Art Education
- Theory and Criticism in Art Education
- Yearlong Practicum I
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesTeaching View 1056 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- completion of a minimum of 36 hours of approved graduate course work with no grades below "C" (See Academic Policies of Graduate Catalog for more information about grades of "C" and below.);
- completion of a minimum of 27 semester hours of the minimum 36 to 48 hours in full standing at Kennesaw State University;
- an earned cumulative grade-point average of 3.0 in all graduate coursework at Kennesaw State University;
- successful completion of all field experiences; and
- successful completion of a professional portfolio.
International25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12539 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National6946 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3473 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.