We offer a master degree in Teaching at the Kennesaw State University.
- It meets the Georgia Professional Standards Commission standards and includes both course work as well as field and clinical experiences.
- It prepares professional teacher leaders with advanced knowledge, skills, and dispositions to become effective facilitators of learning.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Course work emphasizes scholarly rigor through research-based practices and engagement in a variety of field-based projects as well as supervised clinical experiences.
- Technology and multicultural considerations are infused throughout the programs. This master's degree leads to initial certification and is not appropriate for teachers who already hold clear, renewable certificates.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesTeaching View 1161 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Online Graduate Application
- GACE Program Admission Test
- Georgia Educator Ethics Assessment
- Personal Statement
- Two Letters of Recommendation
International12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6396 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State3552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1776 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.